Meet Jason Linkswiler, a creative and driven business executive based out of Austin, Texas. Jason received his MBA at the McCombs School of Business at UT Austin with a focus on Marketing and Entrepreneurship. Additionally, Jason has a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Virginia.
Jason has over 15 years experience specializing in marketing, product innovation, and business development. His diverse background in consumer electronics, branded CPG, retail, automotive, energy, renewables, life science, and software enables him to connect divergent ideas to help companies innovate. Jason is a proven leader with significant global international business development, new product, and management expertise and is known for building high performance teams, entrepreneurial endeavors, turnarounds, and driving new growth ventures.
Some examples include:
- Developing new business platforms in insurance, retail, and interactive software spaces
- Strategy development and execution at international, divisional, and new venture levels
- Building and developing leading peer reviewed sales and marketing teams
- Significant C-suite level sales and presentation experience
- Expanding businesses internationally in Asia, Middle East, Russia, and Latin America
- Consulting on projects in finance, operations, portfolio optimization, marketing, and technology
- Broad understanding of legal contracts, supply chain, and sourcing
- Developed and taught curriculum in business analytics and modeling solutions
- Advocate for great design, clean energy, personal development, culture, new marketing, and technology
Like many other professionals on Hire.Bid, Jason is otherwise fully employed but is offering up some of his spare time to be bid upon on the marketplace. Simply find Jason’s availability on the Hire.Bid marketplace to hire him, on demand, for a short consultation or longer term engagement: